Little Debbie’s ice cream review

Little Debbie’s ice cream sweet treats have been on the market since February 2022, and they are very delicious. Recently, they have released ice cream that had most of the flavors of the snack cakes, such as Cosmic Brownies, Strawberry Shortcake Rolls, Oatmeal Creme Pie, Nutty Bars, Zebra Cakes, and Swiss Rolls. I’ve tried them all, except the Zebra Cake flavor since they were sold out, and I was surprised. I thought that the ice cream flavors wouldn’t be as tasty as the actual snack cakes, and I was proven wrong. They all have bits and pieces of the snack cakes in the ice cream, which just made it taste better. They mixed well and overall felt good to eat. Personally, my favorites were the Oatmeal Creme Pie and Cosmic Brownie flavor. The pieces of the actual snack cakes in the ice cream added to the texture and was also just a really nice touch.
I interviewed some students at Lanier about what they thought of the ice cream. Brya Bell, a sophomore, had tasted most of them, and I asked her what her favorite flavors were; she said, “The Strawberry Rolls were the best out of them in my opinion.”
I still think that the Oatmeal Creme Pie flavor was the best, but I might be a little biased, since I grew up with those Oatmeal Creme Pies; they were, and still are, my favorite.
However, some other students disagreed; I asked another student at our school what they thought about the ice cream, and if they preferred any others, and what they said was interesting, to say the least.
Zach Perez, a sophomore said, “I’ve tasted like half of them, and I think that they’re kind of mid [average], but [the best] ice cream would have to be Slow Churned Edy’s Chocolate ice cream. That is top-tier ice cream in my humble opinion.” He showed me a picture of the ice cream, and I was interested. I assumed it would be like ice cream from a restaurant with a long name like that, but it was just another brand of ice cream you could find at Walmart or Publix, which was unfortunately disappointing.
I asked some other students about Little Debbie’s ice cream, and they enjoyed them.
“My brother and I had the Oatmeal Creme Pie flavor and the Cosmic Brownies. The Cosmic Brownies didn’t have any flavor; it felt like just texture. My brother and I really liked the Oatmeal Creme Pie flavor,” said Cameron Leslie, another sophomore at our school.
With that being said, you should try some! They are a scrumptious sweet treat, and they’re around $2.50 at Walmart or Publix. So if you’re ever in the mood for some ice cream, I’d definitely head to your nearest Walmart or Publix and pick it up.